Sunday, August 9, 2009

Anyone have some superglue?

Because at least then I would have my arms free. I think I have held Avery for 3 days. I know, I know, use the Moby. Yep. In theory that works. However it was hotter than HADES here today. I'm talking walk out the door and get smacked in the face hot. My poor a/c unit has been running night and day trying to keep up. I've sweat in places....well, you get the idea.

I don't know what's going on with her. Maybe it's teething? It's so stinking cute when I pick her up and she wraps her arm around my neck that it's hard to be mad at her. Oh my sweet baby Jesus are my arms tired. She has even had to be held to go to sleep. Meh.

I made lots of baby food today while she was taking a nap. I worked frantically in case she woke up. I choose to use the oven for 3 hours on the hottest day of the year. No wonder my a/c is going to kill me in my sleep. I made squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, avacado, and bananas. Tomorrow is strawberries, pears, and peaches. I bought a jar of applesauce, too much work.

With that I bid you adieu. I need a shower...badly.

No comments: