Monday, August 30, 2010

Productivity!!

I FINALLY set myself up a small little office space today. I still need to hang a magnetic board on the wall and move a picture so it's centered above my bed. Maybe I'll start being a little more productive? (Hold your breath on that) :) I'll post pictures in the morning, it's too dark tonight.

Something else I learned today: EVERYONE'S a FREAKING COMEDIAN. ::coughmomandanitacough:: Do people seriously wonder why I'm such a smart ass? Or why I called my dresser a hooker today? Really? You do? You obviously haven't met my family. Either side.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol, you know that you love us Jen!!! We love you too!!

Mom/Grandma said...

haha, You do get it naturally but I don't think I have ever heard anyone else call a dresser a hooker!!