Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nablopomo

Today is the first day of NaBloPoMo. What is NaBloPoMo? Do I have to do everything for you?!

Admittedly, I haven't written much lately in the blogosphere. But, I have been writing. On paper. With a pen.

The recent happenings:

The toddler has been in school almost a month. Holy.crap.

I've made some rockin dishes in the crockpot. Thank you, Pintrest.

The aforementioned toddler is quickly approaching the 3rd anniversary of her birth. (hold me)

I've been taking classes at work to climb the clinical ladder. I'm almost at Super Nurse of the Universe status, they're personalizing my cape.

I think I might take photography classes AND grad school in 2012. Yes, I really am that dumb.









1 comment:

Mom/Grandma said...

Not dumb...Toddler in school, what do I do with myself? so lets do it all at once syndrome!! LOL