Friday, April 3, 2009

Fluffy butt!


I have been toying with cloth diapers for a couple weeks. I was discouraged because she kept leaking. Spent a few days in disposables and today gave it another go. Finally figured out how to get them not to leak and she's been in cloth all day! Yay! I love her little fluffy butt. I wish I had a sewing machine, I'm sure I could figure out how to make them myself for a fraction of the cost. I'm thinking of getting some cloth wipes as well. They can be thrown in the wash with the diapers so there would be no more carrying dirty wipes to the trash. Hmm, one step at a time I think.

We are doing well here! Aunt Tiffi is home and Aves is loving spending time with her. Aunt Lauren is on Spring Break so she's getting extra love there too.

My little monkey butt is in need of her long afternoon nap so I'm going to go work on that. Hope all is well.

Love you all!

No comments: