Monday, September 22, 2008

She's normal after all :)

The doctors appointment was pretty uneventful today. My uterus was measuring 26 weeks, right on schedule. We concluded she must have just had a huge growth spurt right before my last doctors appointment. I had my glucose test. I don't know what the results are yet. The drink wasn't as bad as people make it seem. I chugged it like a big shot, reminded me of my college days...lol. I gained 3 pounds this time. Not nearly as bad as the 6 last time. That puts me at 17 total so far. I think that is pretty good but I don't know for sure. I forgot to ask her.

When they drew my labs for my glucose test they rechecked my thyroid again. They also drew my third trimester labs. Third trimester labs. Woah! I think next week is when I'm officially in my third trimester, but how crazy!

So, I guess she is not a monster after all. She's normal. Well, for now she's normal. She hasn't met her mom yet! :)

Love you all!

No comments: