Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yay!

My sister Ash had her ultrasound today. Another girl! Yay! She was so little in there and really wiggly. She's already begun her wardrobe. :)

I was tempted into another 4D ultrasound today. Luckily, I got it at a reduced price since I was a return customer. :) I have some really cute face pics that I will post as soon as I get them on my computer. She has fat little cheeks and I think she has my nose! Too cute.

I go back to the doctor on Monday for my glucose tolerance test. Not really looking forward to it, but I know it's something I have to do. I'll just take a book or something to pass the time while I wait. I'm curious to see what my uterus measures this time. I will be starting my every 2 week appointments soon too. This appointment will be 26 weeks so I might wait another 4 weeks before starting the 2 weeks. It's going so fast. Back when I first found out I felt like I would be pregnant forever. I guess life has a funny way of not stopping just because you think your life is falling part. I've definitley had a change in attitude about this pregnancy since then. My life isn't falling apart, it's simply evolving. I know now that there is a reason I'm going through what I'm going through and what I have already gone through.

I think it's bed time for me! Love you all.

No comments: