Sunday, January 3, 2010

In the spirit of resolutions I give thee: Another post.

Yay for resolutions!

Aye yi yi.

Lets see. Since NYE I've worked worked worked. Perhaps I've done more than that but I can hardly remember in my semi comatose state exhaustion. I'm trying to get all my hours in before I head to Arizona on Thursday.

My sister headed back to Hawaii on NYE and I miss her already. I hope we get to see her again before she deploys. I hope her bags didn't get lost on the way home.

My grandparents came for a visit. It was nice seeing them and they just gobbled Avery and my nephew Nathan up. I haven't seen Grandma since she was in the ICU after falling. A healthy visit sure was a nice change.

I was able to get out and relax for awhile last night. Thanks to my parents for babysitting on their "night off". I had a great time but alas...back to the real world. Working the next two nights. It's really not that hard because I do enjoy my job. I would appreciate a few more days off in a row but the exchange is that I get to see my best friend and her family in a few days.

Today was the first time in church that I haven't had to sit in the lobby with Avery for nearly the entire sermon. What a lovely change. We only had to step out for a bit right at the end. There was a guest preacher that spoke at the end from Pakistan. His message was moving. He is in this country currently because there is a price of 100,000 rupee for his head. Simply for telling people about Jesus Christ dying for us. What a blessing that I can live in a country and go to church without being worried about persecution.

In other exciting news: I painted my bathroom floor dark brown. Yep, you read that right. I was standing there last night getting ready to go out and saw the bottle of dark brown nail polish. I thought I would just paint my toes real quick before heading out. But why would one do that? Instead I dropped threw it on the floor and smeared it around a little. Lovely. Thank goodness I haven't redone the bathroom yet.

I'm feeling uninspired at the moment in regards to this post. It's lacking...my bad. As you can see I'm learning a bit to help improve my blog emerge from the dark ages. Why hello there 2010 how lovely to meet you.

No comments: