Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We're throwing a baby shower for my sister today followed by trick or treating for the little kids. I'm hoping Avery isn't too freaked out, she was too little to know what was going on last year.

I spent yesterday afternoon/evening baking cupcakes for the event, and broke the handle off my oven. Like completely off. Grrr. I can't even USE the oven right now because the door is taped closed.

I need to keep up with blogging. I've been working, making phone calls, making arrangements, going crazy. I've had other things going on that I'm not comfortable discussing yet. So, thus, the blog slacking.

I feel like something is on the horizon. Aside from moving. Something big. I don't know what it is, I just have this weird feeling like something is about to change.

Hello freaking randomness.

No comments: