Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm aaaalmost 5 days away from our trip to see the sister, brother-in-law, and new niece.

Today I got most of the bag packed, Avery's carry on packed, the things for my carry on gathered, and extras purchased. I printed our itinerary and said a little prayer that I will be able to keep Avery entertained on the multiple flights.

And two days ago, my nook took a crap while I was reading a book. Awesome. It was frozen on the page I was reading for over 24 hours. But, thanks to a quick google search it appears to be functioning perfectly again. Now can we all just cross our fingers and hope that Avery lets me enjoy a few pages over the 9 days we are gone.

Also? How in the hell am I going to fit all this stuff in one suitcase, at less than 50lbs? I think I'm going to make Avery just wear all the clothes she going to wear for the week onto the plane. She'd love that right?

I have a few posts I've been mulling over that I may just post while I'm gone or over the next few days. Things that have been on my mind for a little while.

No comments: