Thursday, February 3, 2011

Photo upload failure

I was trying to upload a photo of the ice we got here recently, but Blogger is being a biatch.

Instead I'll tell you that I've been in a funk lately. I guess you guys could probably tell, I've been lacking. My b.

I blame some of it on winter. We're closing in on the end of this em effing season and I couldn't be happier about it. I'm so sick of snow, cold, jackets, and the ice we got this week. But, it's JUST the winters fault.

My funk is so deep I'm not even taking pictures. Like, at all. I guess I'm just lacking motivation lately. I need some inspiration.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

1 comment:

Andygirl said...

I am going to break you out of your funk, my lovely.

don't host your photos on blogger. use flickr and use the html code! you're welcome. much love.