Monday, April 5, 2010

So I've decided

that a change is needed. For myself, for Avery.

I'm not exactly sure what that change is going to be yet. It might be a small change. It might be a shake up our whole world change. I'm excited for the possibilities. I've decided to seek out further information.

What it breaks down to is that I'm not happy with where my life is at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful. I'm grateful for my entire family, my home, my job. But something just isn't right. I'm exhausted. I can't shake the feeling that I spend most of my time sitting back and watching life pass us by. This isn't ok. I feel like I miss so much because I'm either asleep while the rest of the world is up, up while the rest of the world is asleep, or in a semi-conscious state. It's time to start living life on purpose.

I don't have a time line. I don't have a definite plan. But, I have had this nagging thought in the back of my head for some time. Maybe there's a reason for that.

Vague enough for you?

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma said...

I have faith, that you will find what is right for you and Avery. Everything happens for a reason. Sometime we outgrow decisions that we made in the passed and have to make new ones that fit life today. Have faith and don't be afraid to take a big step if that is what is presented to you. I always liked the phrase..."Let go and let God" If you do just that you can't go wrong. Love you guys!!!