Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How YOU doin?

My bathroom is ALMOST done! YIPEE! Dad came over today and put up my mirror and light, trim, and caulked. I have a little touch up painting and I need to get towel racks and toilet paper holder as well as a new shower curtain. It looks so much better! I'm going to finish up the painting tonight after the Avenator goes to bed and hopefully get hardware and a shower curtain tomorrow.

What have we been up to? Between work and the bathroom we haven't done much else. I put up a couple coats of paint after Avery goes to bed. I've been reading more into grad schools. It's time to get serious. Stop screwing around. Oh and I went to bed at 7:45 last night! 7:45!! Avery went to bed early and I decided to follow 15 minutes after. We both slept until 9:30 this morning. It was GLORIOUS!

I've already taken a billion pics today. Actually 200 to be precise. :) They didn't all make the cut, but boy are there some cuties. Nathaniel came over for a bit and I got some of him too.




Cute, cute, cute!

No comments: