Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Poop on the carpet? Is this what my life has come to?

During "nakey time" tonight Avery decided it was a great idea to poop on the carpet! Trust me I didn't capture it on film for her faithful followers. To make it extra special disgusting she stepped in it and walked around! Ugh.

I attempted a photo shoot the other day but the drama queen was having none of it.



::le sigh:: It would have been so cute too. Maybe another time.

I am LOVING having this week off. Even though my throat is still really sore. It's not just my throat either but my jaw. And sometimes I get these shooting pains in my mouth like a bad tooth or something. It's so weird. And annoying. I'm taking 2- 500mg Tylenol twice a day now and it seems to be covering it pretty well. Every day is a little bit better than the last.

Tomorrow Avery goes in for her 15 month check up. Luckily we got the good doctor so I want to talk to her about a few things, not that I wouldn't bring them up with Dr. Smarter-than-you I just know that they would be dismissed and not actually discussed. I'm hoping that she will be up for a quick trip to the library for baby time after. She's getting shots so I think we'll just play it by ear.

No comments: